Your night's stay comes with a 3 course gourmet breakfast which is served between 8:30 and 10am. Morning coffee and tea is available in the kitchen of the Main House as early as 7:30am. The breakfast includes seasonal fresh fruit plate, fresh hot from the oven scones or muffins, and an egg dish with bacon, typically an Italian Frittata (similar to a quiche or an omlette). Coffee, tea, juices complete this three course breakfast. If any guest needs a special accommodation regarding food or time of breakfast, we ask that you speak with the Innkeepers to make the arrangements.
1. All reservations are confirmed by a telephone call and/or by email from Innkeeper or Inn staff. Guests must hear from the Innkeeper or Inn staff to be sure the reservation is confirmed. Once a reservation is confirmed there will be a $10.00 service fee per room if cancelled within 72 hours of the date of the reservation. For a cancellation made after that time there will be a 50% base room rate charge. Same day cancellations are subject to the full base room rate charge. For last minute, same day cancellations, If we are able to re-book your cancelled room, the charge is reduced to a 20.00 service fee. Any guest who does not show up for their reservation or who does not call to cancel the reservation will be charged the full room rate.
2. Cafe Cimino Country Inn guest rooms are primarily designed for adults desiring the peace and quiet of a Country retreat. Most of our guests come here for a romantic, relaxing evening away from home and enjoy the tranquil setting of the Inn. We have one room in the Carriage House, the Miles, that is "kid friendly" with ottoman that converts to a single bed for a child. We also have one suite, the Julia, which has a futon sofa/single bed which accommodates a 3rd person. The age limit is 8 years and older and there is a $30.00 fee for a third person in the room.
3. Cafe Cimino Country Inn is 100% smoke free in all of the buildings; the Main House, Suites, Carriage House, and Cimino's Little Dishes. There are designated smoking areas; around the picnic tables on the deck and at one end of the porch of the Main House. Seven of the 10 guest rooms also have balconies for guests to smoke should they choose to. There will be a $150.00 cleaning charge for any guest who smokes inside any of the rooms.
4. Cafe Cimino Country Inn loves dogs and is willing and able to make accommodations for one well mannered dog on the property per night. We ask that you contact us regarding your four-legged traveling companion to assure that we can accommodate your request. There is a $15.00 fee for your pet. Should your dog bark , show any aggression, or otherwise disturb other guests, or if you fail to follow our basic requests regarding where to walk and recreate with your dog, we would unfortunately ask you to make other lodging arrangements.
5. Cafe Cimino Country Inn has a full service BAR with fine liquor and a modest but quality selection of beer and over 50 different wines. We welcome you to enjoy this amenity. We can also serve healthy appetizers, cheeses, snacks and sandwiches in the afternoon at your request. If you choose to bring your own beverages and food, we ask you to enjoy them in the privacy of your room. If you choose to bring them to our common/public areas, a small fee shall be added to your over-nite stay. $15 corkage fee for wine. $1 each bottle fee for beer. $50 cover for food items. Cafe Cimino is proud of our "no trans fats" on premises policy. Please, no "fast food" in common/public areas of the Inn.